Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Limbo

I'm in limbo right now, waiting to hear back from GA State, and it's starting to get to me in a bad way. I can't make key decisions, like whether to fix the Volvo, when to leave town, which relationships to pursue and which to let go entirely, where to look for apartments, where to look for jobs, etc.

My job at the bar isn't going well because they've stopped scheduling and promoting shows, so there's not enough customers coming out which means there's not a lot of money to be made. I've been planing for some time to leave at the end of June, but the way it's going I could leave at any time without missing out on too much money.

I can't decide whether to keep pushing forward with energy or just hold really still until I find out what the future holds. I'm tempted to hibernate, although I know it's not good for me. But there's so little action I can take.

I'm stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment