Tuesday, March 31, 2009

List making

I like to make lists. In part this is because I'm a planner and I enjoy planning things, but also this is because I will forget things if I don't write them down. Going to the grocery store, for instance, is a lost cause without a list. I will end up with a basket full of things that look yummy, but no toilet paper, even though I went there for TP in the first place.

My newest list: Things I Must Remember Never to Do Again

1. Buy luggage without wheels.
2. Go see Dr. Michaud when I could just talk to her office on the phone

Obviously, there are millions of others. And I intend to update this list as I go, but these two came up today and made me realize that I should make this list.


In other notes, I am now in possession of toiletries of an acceptable size to carry onto a plane and I had a lovely dinner with Lucinda (my Sunday school teacher from hundreds of years ago who essentially adopted Matt Salisbury and myself, and is the parent we rarely see. She also writes excellent books on horse-related things). Oh, and I rediscovered one of my favorite books from childhood and read the whole thing last night. Thank god my parents kept all my books.

1 comment:

  1. i always forget that you know Matt Salisbury. i haven't seen him since i was 5 and lived down the road from him. how was the trip?

    ReplyDelete