Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The move, continued

So then I had a week before classes started.

I was exhausted and grumpy and really grateful to be left alone.

I spent most of the week eating Lucky Charms, reading Harry Potter, and sleeping. (excellent alone time activities)

I figured out how to ride MARTA and where the closest stations were. Then, after much research, I found the closest bus to my house (4 blocks away) and how often it runs (once an hour, which sucks).

I found the campus, the sociology department, and the bookstore. I signed all the official documents to become an employee of the school.

And I hung out with Katie and Nick a lot.




Coming up soon: further adventures in ATL and the first two weeks of class.

(right now I have to go read for class tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment